About Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
John and Arminda Tavares started Capt. John Boats in 1946 and offered Deep Sea Fishing trips aboard a 46’ wooden boat that operated from the State Pier. Although the business is under new ownership, the same experienced friendly captain and crew are still in charge.
In an industry of many new players, Capt. John Boats was a pioneer in whale watching and is regarded by many as the example of how whale watching on passenger boats should be conducted. As new legislation has been put in place to protect whales from hazardous boat operators, the captains and naturalists of Capt. John Boats have played an active role in the process.
For more information, visit our website.
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Crucial Differences: Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watching In Plymouth
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- FAQs for First-Time Deep Sea Fishers
- When Is the Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts?