The Future For Humpback Whales | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Massachusetts Whale Watching
If you’ve ever seen a humpback whale, you know how beautiful and serene they are. Though many people think they’re now safe from human hunters, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
In this short video, the Plant Earth group gives us astonishing images of humpback whales, and startling information about their dim future. Though recordings of whale songs originally helped the Earth conservation movement, the whales themselves are still endangered by whaling nations and legal loopholes.
Once you see these noble creatures, you’ll immediately understand why they’re worth saving. Come by Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours , and we’ll take you on an ocean adventure that you won’t soon forget. Call us today at (508) 746-2646.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- What You Might Catch On Your New England Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours