Love Fishing? Check Out These Resources! | Capt. John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Fishing Charters Plymouth
No matter where you’re going, setting out on the open ocean always feels like an adventure. Whether you’re looking for breaching whales or elusive fish, the ocean is full of exciting experiences. Follow these links for more information:
- Fishing has a history as deep as the ocean itself. To learn all about it, check out this article from National Geographic .
- Not sure how to properly clean a fish ? Get some help with this handy guide from eHow.com.
- Did you know that humpback whales sing songs that last 10-20 minutes? Visit this page from the American Cetacean Society to learn for about these amazing creatures.
- LiveStrong.com describes some traditional herbal remedies purported to combat dizziness.
- Want to see whales in detail? Check out Binoculars.com’s great selection of whale-watching binoculars .
If you’d like to take part in the excitement of deep sea fishing, come by Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours . Based out of Plymouth, Massachusetts, we operate in the heart of America’s traditional fishing waters, as well as some of the nation’s best whale watching spots. On our fishing tours, there’s a great chance you’ll catch haddock, cod, and other amazing fish. Contact us today at (508) 746-2646 and behold the treasures of the ocean!