Like Our Recent Topics? Check Out These Resources! | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Plymouth Cod Fishing
Would you like to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? If you are looking for resources that will help you plan and prepare for your New England whale watching adventure or you are seeking to better understand the differences between dolphins and whales, these links may interest you:
- For a touching article about efforts being made by marine biologists to save the endangered North Atlantic Right Whale, read this recent article from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration .
- Read about New England’s history of whaling in this CapeCodHistory.us article .
- The Whale Center of New England provides internet users with a wealth of information that veteran and prospective whale watchers may find interesting.
- Read this article for information on cetacea research off the coast of New England .
- Do you want to learn more about dolphins and how they differ from other species of cetacea? This article explains the difference.
- Tursiops.org offers information that will help to any whale watcher distinguish between dolphins, whales, and porpoises in the water.
If you are looking to spot whales or catch fish off the coast of New England, check out Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours in Plymouth today. Call (508) 746-2646 for more information.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing