Since we live our lives primarily on land, we often forget that most of the Earth’s surface is water that houses some of the planet’s largest animals.
In this short video, we see a summary of the exciting services provided by Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours. Originally a fishing business from the 1940s, Captain John’s began taking the public on whale watching tours in the mid-70s. Today, we offer deep-sea fishing, a ferry to Provincetown, and up to four naturalist-guided whale watching tours a day!
With guaranteed sightings, Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours is an ideal destination for anyone interested in marine life. Give us a call today at (508) 746-2646 to learn more.
4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
People have fished for thousands of years, a tradition which persists to this day. There’s something thrilling about feeling the tug of a fish while the wind whips your hair and the ocean splashes around you.
If you’re raring to fish in style, then consider these four perfect opportunities to hire a deep-sea fishing charter:
For many, life at work can be extremely stressful. Every once in a while, it’s nice to take a break from work and interact with your coworkers outside the office. With room for up to 70 people, an 80-foot private deep-sea charter vessel can accommodate a good portion of any workforce. Once you’re out to sea, you’ll be amazed at how even the most straitlaced coworkers can loosen up and enjoy themselves.
Although we all have our annual family traditions, it can be fun to switch things up every once in a while. For your next family reunion, why not suggest a deep-sea fishing trip? You’ll find that there’s enough room for the whole clan!
Have a friend who’s about to get married? You and the boys can go out and have a great time on a private deep-sea fishing charter. If you’re so inclined, then you can even book a charter with a full bar!
If you’re feeling cooped up at home, then there’s no better place to feel free than on the open ocean. If you decide one weekend that you want to go deep-sea fishing, then don’t let anyone stop you—you can even invite all of your friends!
If you’re eager for a private fishing tour, then contact Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours. In addition to private deep-sea fishing tours , we offer excellent whale watching opportunities, ferry service to Provincetown, and more. Give us a call today at (508) 746-2646, and take one step closer to enjoying a great day at sea.
Since the dawn of humankind, whales have enchanted and enthralled many—indeed, once you see them up close, you quickly realize that they truly are gentle giants.
To learn more about whale watching and deep-sea fishing opportunities, call Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours at (508) 746-2646.
- To learn more about the fin whale , take a look at this page from the Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey.
- Known for their large pectoral fins, humpback whales can be seen all over the world. Find out more at this page from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Discover the details of whale migration patterns and how they vary between species at WhaleRoute.com.
- When planning a deep-sea fishing trip, it’s important to be well-prepared. Take a look at this page from LiveOutdoors.com for some handy deep-sea fishing tips .
- It should come as no surprise that codfish are abundant in Cape Cod Bay. To learn more about the history of cod fishing, head over to the CodTrace website.
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Crucial Differences: Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watching In Plymouth
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- FAQs for First-Time Deep Sea Fishers
- When Is the Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts?