Great Whale Watching Resources! | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
Since the dawn of humankind, whales have enchanted and enthralled many—indeed, once you see them up close, you quickly realize that they truly are gentle giants.
To learn more about whale watching and deep-sea fishing opportunities, call Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours at (508) 746-2646.
- To learn more about the fin whale , take a look at this page from the Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey.
- Known for their large pectoral fins, humpback whales can be seen all over the world. Find out more at this page from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Discover the details of whale migration patterns and how they vary between species at WhaleRoute.com.
- When planning a deep-sea fishing trip, it’s important to be well-prepared. Take a look at this page from LiveOutdoors.com for some handy deep-sea fishing tips .
- It should come as no surprise that codfish are abundant in Cape Cod Bay. To learn more about the history of cod fishing, head over to the CodTrace website.