How to Prevent Seasickness | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
Seasickness is a highly unpleasant sensation that can dampen even a whale watching experience. If you have booked your family on a whale watching tour and want to do all that you can to ensure that nobody in your crew experiences symptoms of seasickness while on board, check out this informational video clip.
In addition to taking an over-the-counter antihistamine before boarding, it is helpful to eat a healthy meal the morning of your excursion and bring crackers and hard candy on board with you.
For a reputable and experienced whale watch company in New England, call Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours at (508) 746-2646.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts