A Close Look at the World’s Largest Blue Whale Colony
Blue whales are among the most graceful and majestic creatures of the deep, and now you can get a close look at the largest blue whale colony in the world, located off the shores of Sri Lanka, by watching this video clip.
Blue whales have been hunted to near-extinction , but these incredibly large animals have found sanctuary off the coast of Sri Lanka. Maine biologists come from all around the world to study these mammoths of the ocean, which are the largest living creatures on Earth.
See whales up-close by joining Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours . We can take you out deep sea fishing or whale watching, and we even provide a floating classroom for some educational fun on the water. Call us at (508) 746-2646 to learn more.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing