Get pumped about your upcoming whale watching or deep sea fishing trip by reading about the incredible creatures you’ll be seeing! These great articles have lots of fascinating information. Head out on the open water with Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours , and you’ll be sure to have the time of your life. Learn more by calling us at (508) 746-2643, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen for your next sea excursion! Learn how to choose the right protection for your skin at WebMD .
- Are you interested in whales? HowStuffWorks.com provides this basic overview of whales .
- Get the facts on the plankton your students will be catching on their Floating Classroom fieldtrip from NHPTV.org.
- You can find more information to help you prepare for deep sea fishing on this page from LiveOutdoors.com.
- PBS.org offers some great resources to help you incorporate marine biology into your classroom curriculum.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts