A Rare Find In the Waters of Cape Cod
It’s not unusual to find a vast assortment of wildlife when you’re boating or fishing in Cape Cod. Once in a while, it’s even possible to find rare, endangered species. Watch the video to see one of the rare animals found in Cape Cod.
The blue lobster, which was pulled from the waters of Cape Cod, is an extremely rare animal. According to the University of Maine’s Lobster institute, only one in two million lobsters is blue. To admire the beauty of the blue lobster, watch this video clip.
Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours understands the excitement that comes with spotting rare species. In the state of Massachusetts, we are the top destination for whale watching and deep-sea fishing . Visit our website or call us at (508) 746-2643 to learn more about our guaranteed whale sighting trips.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- What You Might Catch On Your New England Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play