If you’re planning a trip to the Massachusetts coast, a day of whale watching has to be on your to-do list. In the summer months, the waters off Massachusetts are home to some of the world’s busiest whale feeding grounds. The nutrient-rich waters and schooling fish bring the whales back to the area time and again every year. At Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours , we guarantee that our passengers will see whales on every trip. While on board, you will hear our naturalists explain the features of our regional ecosystem. This infographic gives some insight into the kinds of whales you can expect to see in Massachusetts’ waters. Contact us to schedule your excursion, and pass this information along so others can learn about one of Massachusetts’ best attractions.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing