Getting Ready for Your Whale Watching Excursion
Going on a whale watching excursion with Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours is an unforgettable experience that you and your family will remember for years. If you’re preparing to go on one of our whale watching tours, get ready for your adventure by packing the right equipment and knowing what to expect. Be sure to bring along sunscreen as well as an extra jacket that you can use in case the weather changes and becomes cooler while we’re out on the water. We also recommend that you bring a camera on board so that you can document the wildlife you see during the tour.
Be sure to ask our staff any important questions you may have about preparing for your whale watching excursion before it begins. You can learn even more about what to expect on the tour by calling Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours in Plymouth today at (508) 746-2643.
- Planning a Winter Trip to Provincetown
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- What You Might Catch On Your New England Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
- Capt. John’s 4th Of July Celebration! | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
- FAQs About Sailing on the Pilgrim Belle