Up Close with Humpback Whales
If you want to go whale watching, your best bet is to charter a boat. This is the safest and surest way to get as close as possible to the world’s largest marine mammals. The waters of Cape Cod just off the coast near Plymouth are often full of humpbacks, right whales, and other related species.
Adult whales weigh many tons, so it’s important to keep a respectful distance from these creatures, especially since they like to jump out of the water and splash around with their massive tails and fins. Watch this video to see a hair-raisingly close encounter with a group of humpback whales.
For a safe but still thrilling experience, call Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours at (508) 927-5587. We also offer chartered deep sea fishing excursions that depart from Plymouth.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts