When to Charter a Private Trip
Whale watching in Plymouth is a special event, which makes it a suitable way to celebrate your special occasion. If you are organizing a large group of people to go on a whale watching tour, chartering a private trip with Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours may be your best bet. Read on to find out when to charter a private trip.
Chartering a private trip can be a great choice for many occasions, from school field trips to bachelor parties. Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours has a fleet of 80-foot ships that are perfect for groups of up to 70 people. This can be ideal for dual class field trips, providing the perfect mix of education and entertainment. A private trip can also be a great getaway for adults; we have liquor licenses and can help you arrange for catering.
When you decide to charter a private trip, call Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours at (508) 927-5587. We are dedicated to providing the Plymouth area with high quality deep sea fishing and whale watching excursions. If you live in the area, feel free to stop by and see us or visit our website for more information.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts