Fish Species You May Encounter During Your Fishing Charter
Part of the excitement of a fishing charter is that you may come across a range of different types of fish . If you would like an idea of what you might find when you look over the side of the ferry, keep reading for a look at some of the fish species you may encounter.
The Massachusetts Bay is an excellent place to go fishing because of the wide variety of fish you may find. Whether you fish for the food or simply for the sport, this can be a great place to spend your time. You may come across massive Atlantic cods, or perhaps you will find some long, silvery Pollack. If you go fishing during the winter, you may encounter flounder, which are easily identifiable due to their unique appearance.
For more information about the fish species you may encounter during your fishing charter, feel free to call Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours at (508) 927-5575. We are committed to fun and exciting deep sea fishing trips near Plymouth, and we also offer whale watching services. Please visit our website or stop in and meet with us to learn more about our fishing charters.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts