Getting to Know Captain John Whale Watching Tours
No one offers whale watching tours quite like Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours. Keep reading if you are interested in learning more about Captain John’s whale watching tours.
Whales are massive, beautiful creatures, but they can be endangered by reckless or ignorant boat owners. Fortunately, Captain John’s crew operates their boats with the utmost care and concern and has lobbied to protect whales from these hazards. Captain John has been offering whale watching excursions since 1946. Currently under new ownership, the crew remains largely intact. The business offers both whale watching trips and deep sea fishing excursions, and both can serve as great vacations. If you have never seen a whale in person before, seize the opportunity and book an excursion with Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours.
For more information about Captain John whale watching tours, please do not hesitate to call Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours at (508) 927-5575. We are committed to providing quality flounder fishing and whale watching trips in Plymouth. If you would like more information about our whale watching tours, please stop in and meet with us or visit our website.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing