Traveling to P-Town with Your Four-Legged Friend
When you want to bring your dog on your family vacation, you have to worry about finding hotels that allow pets. Luckily, you won’t have to leave your four-legged traveling companion in the hotel all day while you explore Provincetown. The P-Town Fast Ferry allows you to travel from Plymouth to Provincetown in style with your leashed dog!
During the trip, you and your dog can enjoy the fresh ocean air and amazing views from the ferry’s deck. When you arrive in Provincetown, your dog will love exploring the sights and smells of the historic town’s streets. There are several restaurants with patios that allow dogs and owners to dine together. You can take your dog shopping on Commercial Street, where shop owners offer dog biscuits and water to dogs. There are also beaches, trails, whale watching tours, sunset cruises, walking tours, and sightseeing trolleys that are dog-friendly.
To book a trip for you and your dog on our P-Town Fast Ferry in Plymouth , contact us at Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours. Simply let the ferry staff know that you plan to bring your dog with you. To make a ferry reservation or to learn about our fishing charters, call us today at (508) 927-5575.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts