A Look at P-Town’s Legendary Napi’s Restaurant
Taking a trip to Provincetown allows you to take advantage of the quaint fine dining and fun family activities, from whale watching excursions to deep-sea fishing tours. One of the best restaurants in Provincetown is Napi’s Restaurant, owned by Helen and Napi Van Dereck.
Watch this video to learn more about Provincetown’s legendary Napi’s Restaurant. The restaurant offers unique dishes from around the world, focusing on the area’s fresh, delicious seafood.
At Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours, we can help you visit Napi’s Restaurant on our convenient P-Town Fast Ferry , which operates daily trips on our ferry between Plymouth and Provincetown. Our ferry is fast, safe, and reliable, and it’s the most scenic way to get to Napi’s from Plymouth. For more information about our whale watching and fishing charter rates and schedule, call us today at (508) 927-5575.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- What You Might Catch On Your New England Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play