A Closer Look at Humpback Whales
When you go humpback whale watching, you have the amazing chance to see some beautiful humpback whales in their natural habitat. If you plan on whale watching in Massachusetts, you’ll have the best shot at seeing humpback whales between April and October.
Watch this video for an up close look at humpback whales. This excerpt from a BBC documentary shows amazing footage of humpback whales and audio recordings of their songs.
If you’re interested in humpback whale watching in Plymouth , come see us at Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours. Our experienced guides will take you on a fun and educational whale watching excursion through Cape Cod Bay and Stellwagen Bank. To learn more about our rates, schedule, or fishing charters, call us today at (508) 927-5575.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts