Whale Watching in Cape Cod
Whale watching excursions are an exciting and fascinating activity for all ages. When you book a whale watching tour on your vacation, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views and open air from your boat, and see various types of whales in their natural habitat. Massachusetts is one of the top ten whale watching areas in the world, and the peak whale watching season is between April and October.
During your Massachusetts whale watching trip, you can spot humpback whales, pilot whales, and blue whales off the coast. You’ll be whale watching with experienced naturalists who can provide you with valuable information about whales and tell you exactly what to look for during your tour. They can also answer any questions that you may have about the habits and characteristics of whales in the area.
If you’re interested in booking a whale watching tour near Plymouth , get in touch with us at Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours. Our whale watching excursions depart from the Town Wharf in Plymouth and will take you along Cape Cod Bay and Stellwagen Bank. Give us a call at (508) 927-5575 to learn more about our whale watching tours and fishing charters.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts