Whale Watching in Cape Cod
Cape Cod is one of the premier whale watching spots in all of the world. Here all sorts of whale species put on dazzling displays for those lucky enough to see them. Just how close can you get to these amazing creatures on a whale watching tour? And what does it look like to see whales in their natural environment? Watch this video to see what your typical whale watching excursion will entail.
If you’re interested in a whale watching trip in Plymouth , book your adventure with the company that’s been doing it better than anyone for over six decades. As the most experienced and continuously operated whale watch company in Plymouth, we promise an unforgettable experience no other whale watching tour operator can match. In fact, with Captain John whale sightings are guaranteed . Call us at (508) 927-5575 to book your whale watching adventure today.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts