How to Land a Fish
Before you go on a deep sea fishing tour, you must know how to properly land a fish. Your fishing tour guides can demonstrate the best technique to use depending upon the type of fish you are going after on your trip. Watch this video for some great tips to get started. After reeling in a fish near your deep sea fishing boat, you can use this advice to help you land your fish.
If you’re interested in Cape Cod fishing near Plymouth , come see us at Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours. We offer fun, educational, and exciting deep sea fishing trips, private Cape Cod charter fishing, and whale watching tours. To learn more about our schedules and rates, call us today at (508) 927-5575.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing