Getting to Know Our Floating Classroom
Are you looking for a fun and educational experience to share with your classroom? Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours offers a Floating Classroom that teaches children about the ocean around them. As they learn about their world, your students may also have the chance to do some whale watching from the deck of our two-story Floating Classroom.
Once on board, you and your students will have the opportunity to learn by our onboard tidal pool. There, you will find live sea specimens, such as spider crabs and sea stars. Your marine educator will teach your group the many interesting facts about the ocean’s flora and fauna, and how important they all are to the survival of the ocean. This is an unforgettable opportunity for the entire classroom to learn about the ocean and its many inhabitants.
To get your class on our Floating Classroom , call Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours at (508) 927-5575. We have several deep sea fishing excursions available, as well as fishing charters, whale watching, and a ferry in Plymouth. Call us or visit us online to learn more.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts