Fileting Your Freshly Caught Pollock
One of the best parts of a day of deep sea fishing is coming home and cooking your fresh catch. Pollock is plentiful on Cape Cod fishing charters, so this video will help you prepare your catch so you can enjoy it after your day on the water.
In this video, you’ll learn how to filet your pollock from start to finish, from removing the filet portion of the fish to removing the small bones that remain so that it is ready to cook. Keep in mind that you will need a very sharp knife for the best results.
Are you ready to try out your fileting skills? Schedule a deep sea fishing excursion near Plymouth with Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours . Make an appointment for a fishing charter today by calling (508) 927-5575.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing