Tips for Hooking Flounder
When you head out on a Cape Cod fishing charter, flounder may be one of the fish you hope to reel in. Flounder can be tricky to catch, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be catching them in no time. This video will help you on your next flounder fishing trip.
Flounder are sometimes difficult to catch because they don’t bite the bait the whole way at first. They often hold it in their mouths, which make their bites easy to miss. Once you learn to recognize the feel of their bite, they will become easier to catch.
Make your flounder fishing trip a success by heading out on a Cape Cod fishing charter with Captain John Boats . To learn more about charter fishing near Plymouth and our other boat trips, call (508) 927-5575.
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- A Look at P-Town’s Legendary Napi’s Restaurant
- Avoiding Sunburns on Your Fishing Charter
- Get a Glimpse of Humpback Whale Bubble-Net Feeding Behaviors
- Crucial Differences: Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watching In Plymouth