Tips for Hooking Flounder
When you head out on a Cape Cod fishing charter, flounder may be one of the fish you hope to reel in. Flounder can be tricky to catch, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be catching them in no time. This video will help you on your next flounder fishing trip.
Flounder are sometimes difficult to catch because they don’t bite the bait the whole way at first. They often hold it in their mouths, which make their bites easy to miss. Once you learn to recognize the feel of their bite, they will become easier to catch.
Make your flounder fishing trip a success by heading out on a Cape Cod fishing charter with Captain John Boats . To learn more about charter fishing near Plymouth and our other boat trips, call (508) 927-5575.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts