See How a Whale Protected a Human from a Tiger Shark
On a whale watching trip, the size of these animals can be astonishing, but while their enormity may be surprising, that doesn’t mean that being in the water with them is dangerous. In this video, find out how a whale took action to protect a human from a nearby tiger shark.
The marine biologist in this video was in the water with a whale who refused to leave her side until she returned to her boat. She was surprised and a little intimidated by the whale, until it became clear that there was a tiger shark nearby and the whale was protecting her.
Get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see these creatures in the wild with a whale watching tour from Captain John Boats. Book your whale watching excursion in Plymouth today by calling (508) 927-5575.
- Crucial Differences: Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watching In Plymouth
- Planning a Winter Trip to Provincetown
- Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics With These Great Resources!
- Whale Behaviors You Might See When You Go Whale Watching
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip