See How a Whale Protected a Human from a Tiger Shark
On a whale watching trip, the size of these animals can be astonishing, but while their enormity may be surprising, that doesn’t mean that being in the water with them is dangerous. In this video, find out how a whale took action to protect a human from a nearby tiger shark.
The marine biologist in this video was in the water with a whale who refused to leave her side until she returned to her boat. She was surprised and a little intimidated by the whale, until it became clear that there was a tiger shark nearby and the whale was protecting her.
Get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see these creatures in the wild with a whale watching tour from Captain John Boats. Book your whale watching excursion in Plymouth today by calling (508) 927-5575.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing