What You Need to Know About Booking a Private Charter
Deep-sea fishing is a one-of-a-kind excursion. You can get the most out of your fishing trip by booking a private charter. Captain John Boats can help you plan a full or half day fishing charter for up to 70 of your guests.
Deep-sea fishing charters are a great fit for family reunions, corporate events, and wedding parties. Since your charter crew will plan the trip for you, you don’t have to worry about figuring out where to go for the best fishing or how to navigate the routes. Deep-sea fishing is great for people who love to drop a line, but even people who don’t care about fishing can enjoy the charter trip. We offer a full galley on board and comfortable cabin for people who simply want to relax on the water.
If you’re interested in booking a deep-sea fishing charter in Plymouth, contact Captain John Boats. Start planning your trip today by calling (508) 927-5575.
- Crucial Differences: Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watching In Plymouth
- Planning a Winter Trip to Provincetown
- Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics With These Great Resources!
- Whale Behaviors You Might See When You Go Whale Watching
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip