What You Need to Know About Booking a Private Charter
Deep-sea fishing is a one-of-a-kind excursion. You can get the most out of your fishing trip by booking a private charter. Captain John Boats can help you plan a full or half day fishing charter for up to 70 of your guests.
Deep-sea fishing charters are a great fit for family reunions, corporate events, and wedding parties. Since your charter crew will plan the trip for you, you don’t have to worry about figuring out where to go for the best fishing or how to navigate the routes. Deep-sea fishing is great for people who love to drop a line, but even people who don’t care about fishing can enjoy the charter trip. We offer a full galley on board and comfortable cabin for people who simply want to relax on the water.
If you’re interested in booking a deep-sea fishing charter in Plymouth, contact Captain John Boats. Start planning your trip today by calling (508) 927-5575.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing