Can You Buy Food and Drinks on a Deep-Sea Fishing Trip?
Deep sea fishing trips can last anywhere from four to 14 hours, so many people have questions about eating and drinking on board. Captain John Boats has everything you will need for a comfortable and enjoyable time on the water, including a full-service galley.
In our full-service galley, you’ll find a selection of hot and cold drinks, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, and snacks. Alcoholic beverages are also available to purchase. You can also carry food and non-alcoholic beverages on board with you, though state law prohibits anyone from bringing alcoholic beverages on the boat. The galley only accepts cash when we are out on the water, so remember to visit the ATM before you board.
Captain John Boats offers a variety of deep sea fishing excursions for first-timers and experienced fishers alike. Contact us today by calling (508) 927-5575 to learn more about deep sea fishing and fishing charters in Plymouth.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing