Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
The sight of whales in their natural habitat is not just thrilling to people on their first whale watching trip. Even experienced marine biologists can’t contain their excitement when they come across these massive creatures in the wild.
You can see that excitement in this video, when a team of marine biologists encounters killer whales in a location in which they had never been seen previously. You can expect that same level of fascination when you see your first whale on a whale watching tour.
At Captain John Boats, the waters we tour are home to humpback, finback, minke, and right whales, and the fast majority of our whale watching trips end with an encounter. You can find out more about whale watching in Plymouth by calling (508) 927-5575.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- What You Might Catch On Your New England Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours