A whale watching tour in Plymouth is an unforgettable experience, and taking pictures is often the best share this with your friends and family. Watch this video clip for a few photo tips for your whale watching trip.
Even if you change the batteries in your camera right before your trip, it is a good idea to bring extras on board with you. You never know how close you will get to the whales, so don’t use up all of your digital memory on pictures of far away whales. It helps to use a camera with a decent zoom feature for high quality snaps.
At Captain John Whale Watching and Fishing Tours , we are proud to provide excited whale watchers and deep sea fishermen with high quality excursions. If you would like to learn more about our deep sea fishing trips or whale watching tours, visit our website or call us at (508) 927-5587.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Types of Whales That Call Cape Cod Waters Home
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- What You Might Catch On Your New England Deep Sea Fishing Tour | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours