Our Tours & Services
Whale Watching & Fishing Tours in Plymouth
At Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours, we have offered a variety of excursions in Plymouth. Whether you enjoy whale watching or would like to receive useful tips for fishing, we can provide and enjoyable experience for all! Our fishing company can provide more information about proper equipment, food, and other items or skills you may need for our trips.
Our services include:
- Our floating classroom – Our fishing company offers a special onboard tidal pool so that all students can have hands-on experience with a variety of sea creatures. The marine educator we have on board can provide facts and information about the species they examine.
- Deep sea fishing – Plymouth is well known for the extraordinary deep-sea fishing in Cape Cod Bay. When fishing season begins, you can catch a variety of fish including the occasional Bluefish.
- Whale watching – The whale watching excursion we offer gives you the opportunity to witness unforgettable sights. Our team can guide you throughout the trip while providing educational information about the species.
Experience our excursions for yourself!
When you set forth on one of our excursions, you can rest assured knowing that our company has provided fun and rewarding experiences since 1946. We strive to offer you an unforgettable adventure in Cape Code Bay. To find out how to book one of our services, please contact us today at (508) 746-2643.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts