Deep Sea Fishing Tours in Plymouth
Men and women have been catching and eating fish since time immemorial. In a world of supermarkets, it’s easy for some people to forget where their food actually comes from. If you’re interested in trying the time-honored tradition of catching your own fish, consider going on a deep-sea fishing adventure with Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours. We’ll gladly show you bountiful waters off the coast of Plymouth and throughout Massachusetts Bay.
Species of Fish
Massachusetts Bay has been teeming with fish for untold centuries. Today, you can find many species of fish in the Bay, including the following.
- Cod: Atlantic cod is one of the most popular fish among seafood lovers, and lends itself particularly well to fish and chips. Atlantic cod can grow up to a whopping 200 pounds.
- Flounder: Massachusetts Bay is teeming with winter flounder during the winter. These fish are known for being flat-shaped and for having both eyes on one side of their body.
- Haddock: Haddock have black lines running along their sides and can grow to be about three feet in length. As food, haddock is very versatile.
- Pollack: Pollack grow to be about 3.5 feet in length, and are known for their silvery lines of scales. Like Atlantic cod, pollack have white flesh and are often featured in New England cuisine.
Group Deep Sea Fishing
If you have someone with you on your deep-sea fishing trip, there’s a greater chance that people will believe your outlandish fishing stories. Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours encourages all kinds of groups to try out their sea legs. We’re proud to offer advantageous rates for groups small and large.
- Clubs: If you’re part of a fishing club in New England, you might try something a little different. Deep sea fishing is an entirely different experience than freshwater fishing, and will help you and your fellow club members fall in love with the sport of fishing even more. Of course, deep sea fishing is a fun activity regardless of what kind of club you belong to.
- Private Charters: Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours hosts private parties all the time. If you’re looking to host an unforgettable bachelor/bachelorette party or class reunion, consider booking a deep sea fishing tour out of Plymouth.
At Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours, we have decades of experience fishing with beginners, seasoned anglers, and everyone in between. If you’re looking to share a unique experience with friends and family, don’t hesitate to book a Plymouth fishing tour.
Sorry. No data so far.