Our Floating Classroom in Plymouth
In our Floating Classroom with our special onboard tidal pool, all students have hands-on experience with live spider crabs, sea stars, and sea lettuce, while a marine educator teaches the facts and shows the physiological components of each species. Their habits, as well as their importance to the marine environment will be discussed. You and your students will learn about the flora and fauna that co-exist in a variety of marine environments.
- Crucial Differences: Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watching In Plymouth
- Planning a Winter Trip to Provincetown
- Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics With These Great Resources!
- Whale Behaviors You Might See When You Go Whale Watching
- Tips for Staying Warm During a Cold Weather Deep Sea Fishing Trip