Our Floating Classroom in Plymouth
In our Floating Classroom with our special onboard tidal pool, all students have hands-on experience with live spider crabs, sea stars, and sea lettuce, while a marine educator teaches the facts and shows the physiological components of each species. Their habits, as well as their importance to the marine environment will be discussed. You and your students will learn about the flora and fauna that co-exist in a variety of marine environments.
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts
- Catch a Glimpse of Killer Whales at Play
- Planning an Action-Packed Family Vacation with Captain John
- Why It’s Never the Off-Season in Provincetown
- Take Your Biology Students on the Ultimate Field Trip in a Floating Classroom | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing