Plymouth to Provincetown Fast Ferry
Provincetown, MA, affectionately called P-town, is Cape Cod’s most popular vacation destination. Whether you are looking forward to a day of shopping, dining, beach activities, or relaxation, P-town has something for the entire family; this area is also well known as a great whale watching and cod fishing location as well. When you need a fast, convenient, and cost-effective ride to P-town, Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours’ P-town Fast Ferry in Plymouth is your top choice for comfort and enjoyment.
Popular Activities in Provincetown
P-town is a premier vacation and day trip spot for many reasons. Regardless of how you want to spend your day, you’re sure to find something you love in P-town.
- Provincetown is home to some of Massachusetts’ best beaches—in fact, Race Point Ocean Beach is among the top-ranked beaches in the world.
- P-town is the oldest art colony in America. If you’re looking for a place to shop for unique art and crafts, you won’t find a better location than P-town.
- Provincetown Harbor is home to a wide variety of marine life, including whales, cod, flounder, and lobster. Many couples and families spend their day in P-town on an enjoyable whale watching excursion or fishing tour.
- P-town’s ever-changing entertainment calendar includes events such as plays, parades, and film festivals.
Reasons to Take the Ferry
Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours’ P-town Fast Ferry offers an appealing alternative to driving or taking the bus. On the water, you’ll see amazing views and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air while on your way to your destination.
- Taking a ferry allows you to avoid the hazards and stresses of the road. Not only will you enjoy greater safety, you’ll also arrive at P-town feeling relaxed, refreshed, and ready to start your day! On the way home, you’ll also be able to sit back and relax, rather than remaining alert during a long drive.
- A ferry ride will get you from Plymouth to P-town in half the time it would take to drive—that means you’ll have more time to enjoy P-town and spend less time overall in transit.
- Ferry rides are a fun experience for the whole family, eliminating the drudgery of travel. Rather than piling into the car as usual, consider starting off your day on the right foot with a ferry ride that your kids will love.
Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours operates our P-town Fast Ferry every day of the week between June and September. You can learn more about the 1.5-hour ferry ride or our whale watching tours and deep sea fishing charters near Plymouth by calling (508) 927-5575 today.
- What To Bring On Your Whale Watching Trip | Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours – Whale Watch Plymouth
- Amazing Facts About Humpback Whales
- 4 Perfect Opportunities to Hire a Private Deep Sea Fishing Charter | Captain John Whale Watch – Plymouth, MA
- How Dolphin Communication Is Similar to Human Communication
- The Best Time for Whale Watching in Massachusetts