Private Whale Wathing and Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Private charters offer your group the opportunity to enjoy hours of sailing on a vessel dedicated to your needs. Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours offers a variety of private charter options for groups of up to 250 guests; our most popular packages include whale watching tours and Cape Cod charter fishing near Plymouth for a day of fun and excitement you won’t soon forget.
Tips for Enjoying Your Whale Watching Trip
Whale watching is a popular activity for couples and families, whether you live in the Plymouth area or are visiting on vacation. Keeping a few tips in mind can help you make the most of your whale watching excursion.
- If this is your first marine trip, it’s a good idea to take seasickness medicine preemptively. You should also bring medication to ensure you are comfortable throughout your trip.
- Eating small snacks and staying hydrated throughout your trip can also help to settle your stomach and keep your energy levels up for an enjoyable whale watching excursion.
- Remember that there is no one “best place” to watch whales. Between sightings, walk around the vessel and keep your eyes on the water—you may spot the next whale before your captain does!
Top Reasons to Book a Private Deep Sea Fishing Trip
If you love deep sea fishing, a private charter trip is the perfect way to enjoy this amazing hobby. Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours offers full- and half-day fishing charters for up to 70 guests.
- There’s nothing quite like returning from a deep sea fishing trip with a prized catch. When you book a private deep sea fishing trip, catches are much more likely because your captain will take you to the best fishing spots and your charter service will provide the right bait and tackle.
- A chartered deep sea fishing trip is the perfect way to dip your toe into this amazing pastime. When you charter a fishing excursion, there is no pressure to familiarize yourself with routes, fishing spots, or rigs—your charter service will take care of everything for you.
- Deep sea fishing charters offer something for everyone. Even if you have members of your party that don’t prefer to fish, they’ll be able to relax onboard and take advantage of the views, the comfortable enclosed cabin, or the onboard galley for an enjoyable time on the water.
Private charters are perfect for wedding receptions, family and class reunions, corporate events, deep sea fishing, and whale watching. If you’d like to book a private charter from Plymouth, call Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours at (508) 927-5575 for more information or to make your reservation.